Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Back! My Blog That Is!!

Jai and I giving Taeya and Julius piggy-back rides.
Taeya and the boys ready to roll, Jaiden walking the dogs
Taeya, Julius & Jaiden swimming... The water was very cold; I was impresed sitting on the bank
Ahhh, Summer has been good so far, but we really can't seem to get enough weekends to fulfill all that was planned at the beginning of the season. Recently, Jill and I have kept very busy trying to live up as much sun as we can. This last weekend "The Four Ladies" and I drove up to Timothy Lake to go camping with "The Four J's". We had a blast, especially Taeya. We went on a few walks around the area, cooked hot dogs, sang songs, went swimming and played with the dogs... Pretty much Taeya's perfect weekend. Sunday morning we packed up the truck and cleaned up the campsite, meanwhile I found a pack of wild animals in the bushes... (see video below). We made one last stop at the lake to play and then it was back to Portland. All together, one of the best weekends yet!


1 comment: